The Karkloof Mountain Bike Club operates in the Karkloof Valley, just outside Howick in the KZN Midlands.
The Club is a registered MTB Club with Cycling SA and manages the MTB Trails in the Karkloof Valley. As a member of the Club, you automatically obtain full membership to the Karkloof Country Club and so not only do you get to ride the trails that make Karkloof famous, but you also get to use all the Club facilities.
As a member of the Karkloof MTB Club you:
- Have access to the showers and all the Club facilities
- Have safe parking
- No day indemnities are required
- You will be kept updated on trail developments
- Notified of Club rides
|Membership Options 2019|
|Adult||Includes Membership Card for New Members = Gate Access.||R640|
|Junior**||Includes Membership Card for New Members = Gate Access.||R390|
|65 Years and older||Includes Membership Card for New Members = Gate Access.||R480|
- **Junior Member = born post 2001
- ***Fees for 2019 Year, Full Membership fee up to 30 June 2019, 67% of Membership Fee when joining from 1 July 2019 onwards
Alternatively, if you would like to sign up as a Member of Karkloof Country Club for 2019, you can download the form or click the link to sign up online.